1 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
6 minTotal Time
- 1 & 1/4 Cups unsweetened almond milk (or any plant milk) (I love oat mylk)
- 1 Teaspoon ground turmeric.
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Pinch of black pepper (to help absorb the curcumin in turmeric!)
- 1/2 - 1 Teaspoon date syrup, to taste if you have a sweet tooth.
- Whisk up all the ingredients in a saucepan and serve. (The date syrup should be pre-made from the bulk make in the fridge)
- Use half the mylk in a pan and whisk in the ingredients. Put the other 1/2 of the mylk in your frother. Add the full ingredients into a mug or nice glass and then top with the frothed mylk and stir. Delicious
The date syrup makes it much thicker. Add more mylk if you like it thinner. You can make your own oat mylk or almond mylk with 1 cup of oats/almonds to 3 cups of water and put through your juicer. I soak the almonds over night and then make the mylk. See mylk recipes for how to make. You can also do this in a blender too and strain with a nut mylk bag.