Cashew Cauliflower Cream
Serve on a sweet potato with veggies like roasted red pepper and steamed broccoli
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
Yields 1 Batch
- 1/2 Cup cashews, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 2 Cups cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon savory spice blend or spices as you like
- 1/4 Cup water
- Pre soak the cashews for 1 hour in warm water or overnight in cold water
- Steam the cauliflower with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, drain water into a cup to use in the blend and set aside.
- Drain and discard the water from the cashews and place the cashews in a blender, along with the cauliflower, apple cider vinegar, savory spice blend and cooled water from the steamed cauliflower.
- Blend for several minutes until the mixture is creamy and smooth.