Sweet Potato Wrap
These wraps are so simple to make. Give them a try.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 Med-Large sweet potato
- 1 1/2 Cups cassava flour
- 1 Tablespoon arrow root
- 1/2 Cup chickpea flour
- Good pinch savoury spice blend
- Warm water if needed for binding
- Parchment paper (for rolling and flattening x 2
- Steam the sweet potato until soft
- Blend up until smooth
- Place in a mixing bowl, using a potato masher mix up until you get a nice dough that is not sticky and not too dry and add the remeainng ingredients
- Add some water to bind into a dough ball.
- Place the round ball on a piece of parchment paper and then cut into 4 quarters
- Take each quarter and place in-between 2 pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out as a 20cm round wrap.
- Use a saucepan or bowl to mark out the perfect round wrap.
- Place the wrap in a heated non stick fry pan and cook both sides until browned and cooked.
- Add in your favourite ingredients and enjoy. Personally the first base would be hummus and avodado.
- Try thin sliced carrot, and some black beans or even chick peas, lettuce and some balsamic glaze. Yum!